Friday, June 3, 2011

While you wait...

Currently I'm in the process of going through all of my pictures from Cali, trying to narrow down the 700 that I took. 
But never fear, I shall upload them soon and tell you all about my magical adventures. 
Soon meaning, "when i have the patience to wait for the stinkin' uploader"
For now, HAVE YOU SEEN??
 Remember when Ammon went to Walmart in THIS ?
Well you see, the amazing Sarah Love had us help her out with a little  vintage photoshoot.
 Funnest thing ever!
AND she took some amazing pictures!
Sarah is beyond talented and I love her photography style. It was so much fun getting to dress up and have a tea party.
These are just a few of my favorites.
Especially this one:

 Want more?
Check our Sarah's blog HERE.
She'd love for you to stop by I'm sure:)
Stop by soon for details of the trip!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Dear Haley,

You're gorgeous.

And hey, remember when we used to work together and see each other often?

Miss you! :)

Love,
Katy

Amy said...

I am in. love. with these pictures. Seriously, I wanna do the same thing now!!! Vintage, vintage, vintage, I am SO into vintage right now. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Olivia said...

Those pics are so cute i am in love with them!!!

Kate said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! What a good looking little group you guys are. And that picture of you and Ammon? Ummm, cutest thing I've ever seen, EVER!