Sunday, May 29, 2011

Peacin' Out.

 You'll have to excuse me for a few days.
You see I am off on a magical adventure...

HERE:
 HERE:
And most importantly HERE:
 images via Pintrest

 While browsing Pintrest, the site of awesomeness, I came across some HUH-larious photos. Maybe I'm just in a giddy mood, after all I do have Disneyland on the brain.

It's called, Van Goghs Goes to Disneyland.
I was dying. 
Also this one:
  
Um, what??????????
bahahahaha.

Oh and I finally know how I want to be proposed to!!]
I'm serious. 
 

THE END.
I'm off to encounter rolling hills, gorgeous weather, sandy beaches, swimsuit tans, churros, Doll whips, Monte Cristo sandwiches, and Splash Mountain.
Jealous yet??
 Sorry.
I better go pack:) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm the most jealous person alive right now. next to my bed, disneyland is my favorite place to be ever ever ever! i'm especially jealous about that monte cristo sandwich.. say hi to ariel for me! :)

Amy said...

At that picture of the castle, I just sighed. So beautiful!!

I like the proposal too. Lindsay is probably the girl in the front of the ride!