Yeah, yeah I know it was a week ago.
but i've had a busy week!
Which I'll document later.
I feel as if I must warn you.
The following pictures may frighten you and may be too disturbing for some eyes.
I apologize in advanced.
You see, Goodwill, that blessed place, was going out of business so for a few days EVERYTHING was 99 cents.
Of course, by the time we went, most of the good stuff had been taken. But then Shelby showed me this little beauty.
You see, Goodwill, that blessed place, was going out of business so for a few days EVERYTHING was 99 cents.
Of course, by the time we went, most of the good stuff had been taken. But then Shelby showed me this little beauty.
So what better way to spend a Friday night then wandering about the streets in such fine apparel.
I do declare, 99 cents has never treated us so good.
In fact, I now have over fifty pictures of Shelby, Ammon, and I sporting the lovely green thing.
Maybe I'll display more later.

For now it is okay to be highly confused and disturbed.
It was late okay?
Saturday, I spent the day dyeing Easter eggs with the Clantons and getting ready for a photo shoot with Ms. Sarah Love and I can't WAIT to see how it turned out.
At 10:45 that night, my mom made me and Ammon go buy food for Easter dinner because she was too tired.
So Ammon still in his outfit and I in my jammies, headed to Wal*Mart...








2 comments:
Haley your posts are always so fun! I'm so SAD I missed the closing of that Goodwill!! shoot.
P.S. Sorry I totally copied your blog background. I didn't realize it until I came to visit just now. Uh, oops. I hope you don't think I'm lame cuz it really was unintentional! (and besides, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? right?)
Dear Haley,
I love you.
You make me laugh.
Love,
Katy
Post a Comment