Once upon a time...
12 awesome people set off for the sunshiney state of California.
We didn't know what adventures would await us.
We just knew there'd be many.
After all, this is California we are talking about here.
After all, this is California we are talking about here.
The car ride there was pleasant due to many things.
NAKED juice being one of them.
In need of a potty break, we stopped at creepy, really old rest stop where it cost to pee!! What the?
But, thanks to Brett, he pleaded our case and got to use it for free. Thanks Brett.
Then, onward towards our first main stop of the trip.
Hollywood, CA.
We walked up and down Hollywood Blvd. looking at the stars on the sidwalk and awing the complete oddness of the place.
I swear, I have never smelt so many odd/nasty/dirty smells in my life. Having never been to Hollywood I was amazed at the filthy-ness of it. I guess it's part of its charm, eh?
Apart from the odd smells and creepy bums, there was lots of cool things to see. Such as the Chinese Theater.

Aren't we cute in our matching Target shirts?
We all own like four of them.
One of my most FAVORITE things to see was the Harry Potter square in front of the theater!!
Yes, I touched Daniel Randcliffe's hand...and about 10 bazillion other peoples germs but that's beside the point.
We were just a tad excited.
Some other celebs that got us excited:
Shirley Temple.
Check our her tiny hands and feet!
Julie Andrews and Frank Sinatra.
My long lost relative, Jimmy Stewart.
Another cool thing was all the crazy people dress up like different celebrities and movie characters that lined the streets. I personally HATED all the people dressed up from scary movies. Chucky, Jason, the girl on The Ring etc.
Barf.
But check it out!
We saw House!
And also a little something from the X-men.
Pretty cool huh?
Next stop, the hotel and some food.
Some slept on the way...
Okay, maybe we didn't sleep.
But we took attractive pictures instead!
We stopped for dinner at Red Robin and scarfed down more fries than I want to remember. Probably because the ranch they brought up to dip them in was the bomb.
Also, lemme just say this.
Their french dip sandwich was to die for, along with their chicken wrap.
Mmmmmm....me want. now.
Then, naturally we partied it up swimming and jacuzzing all night.





















3 comments:
YAY you saw the harry potter square!!!
I'm glad there are no pictures from the jacuzzi...just saying.
This takes me back!! Me and a bunch of people went to Hollywood and Magic Mountain a couple years back. IT. WAS. A. BLAST!!!!!!!!!
I love Hollywood Boulevard even though it is rather nasty. That guy lookes EXACTLY like House. Weird! I got a picture with Cap'n Jack when I was there. And Gandalf. And a really, really nice Stormtrooper, which felt odd. :) I also got a picture with a Rambo look-alike who was reeeeaaally creepy.
SO FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment