The past month or so has been filled with all sorts of adventures. Here's a few photos from over the weeks documenting some of those miscellaneous happenings.
//Sometimes Landon comes home from Africa.
Back in February my cousin Landon, who I have always been close with, returned home from his mission in Africa. It was an anxious hour wait outside the international gait. As you can see, Luis made some friends while we waited. Soon enough he walked through the gait, with what appeared to be a baby strapped to him. Nope, not a baby, just a giant Africa drum. Oh and we found Uncle Si's twin. That's right, Jack!
This year I lucked out and got the achy sleepy flu. I guess school and work did me in. And as horrible as it was, it was kind of nice to have a day or two where I just stayed in my PJ's and watch episode after episode of Once Upon A Time and Parks and Recreation. I highly recommend it. Well, I don't recommend the flu. You get what I'm saying.
//Sometimes we pretend we are country kids and go to Lehi Days.
A few Saturdays ago, Katie, Shelbs, and myself spent the day at Lehi's annual rodeo. Although we didn't participate in any events (we just watched and cheered from the stands), we DID eat delicious BBQ and hold lots of baby animals. Namely this cute little bunny. And no, Shelby is not squeezing his eyeballs out, even though it sure seems like it.
//Sometimes we fit 9 people in a small truck.
Yes, I realize this is unsafe. But sometimes late Friday nights call for Sonic runs. And we can't bare the thought of driving separately.
//Sometimes me and Jeff make sailboats out of sticks.
On a cold weekend afternoon, me and the Jeffster stopped by the park to play. We stumbled upon quite the large amount of puddles so naturally we built a boat. Unfortunately it only sailed for about 45 seconds before it capsized.
//Sometimes I get to go to happy baptisms.
A few weeks ago, one of my best friends that I have know since Jr. High, Brittany, got baptized. It was a day that I always knew would come but having it actually happen was just the most surreal thing. The baptism was so sweet and so special, definitely a day I'll always remember. I could not be happier about Brittany's decision to join the church and am so grateful to have known her over the years.








No comments:
Post a Comment