Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Fabulous Things Friday.

Hey oh. It's Friday.
Mmmm, feels real good to write that.
So due to the wonderful occasion of it being the weekend, 
here are five happy things to start yours off right!

1. Shelby and Nathan are engaged!!!!
Finally!
I don't think there are words that can accurately describe my happiness for them.
My life long bestie marrying my "cousin".
Couldn't have planned it better myself!
Look out June 13th! These two lovebirds are coming your way!
And check out that rock.
Atta boy Nathan.

2. Lydia and Kyle are engaged!
Again, so happy for them!
It does my heart good to see my friends so happy and in love.
Congrats you two!!

3.This picture.
The club can't even handle us right now.
Story coming soon.

4. This video.
Jimmy Fallon + The Jonas Brothers
Does it get better than that?
Nope. I don't believe it does.


5. And THIS video.
Just watch it over and over.
That's what I do.

Happy Friday.

No comments: