Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ghosts and Fried Chicken.

This past weekend our Relief Society had a campout.
And by campout I mean we ate pizza and roasted marshmellows and starbursts over the firepit and slept on the tramp in Tori's backyard. My kind of camping right there. 
Of course, when a bunch of girls get together for a sleepover there isn't much "sleeping" involved. Which is why I didn't get to bed 'til 2 AM.

I was awoken very early by the sun beating down on my face. Mind you it's 7 AM and I look up and see this:
That my friends is not a ghost, just a chipper Staci Fallbeck taking down the projector screen. I can't look at this picture without laughing. That girl is a nut!
Apparently she is quite the morning person because she'd been cleaning for a good thirty minutes. I wish I was more like Staci.

She also managed to snap this during her clean...
If you can believe it, that's Katie next to me wrapped up in all that blanket pile.

For dinner that night my family drove down to Scottsdale for a much anticipated meal with some of my very favorite people.
Lolo's!!!!

Heaven on a plate. Mmmmmm.

Alex and his Blue Drank.

Lolo's dreamteam.

For months all of us kids has this dream to take our families to Lolo's so they could partake in the chicken and waffle goodness. 'Cause if you haven't had chicken and waffles...well you are missin' out! And if you haven' gone to Lolo's with the Stewarts and the Zazuetas...well sorry. You definitely missed out. From the empty plates I'd say we converted everyone to the way of the chicken and waffles magnificence. 

Stewart & Zazueta crew.

No comments: