Tuesday, March 26, 2013

To my dad:

If you haven't guessed already, March is a big month for birthday's around here. Today I want to give a birthday shout out to one of my favorite people in the whole world. My dad. If you know my dad, you know he's hilarious, quick-witted, musically skilled, and the life of the party. You should also know that he is one of the smartest people I know. If I ever have a question about anything, I always go to my dad. I'm amazed by his wealth of knowledge. I'll believe just about anything he says even if it might not be true. He's that convincing;) You should also know that he has the biggest heart. All too often is he dropping whatever he's doing to help someone else. Whether it's running errands for one of us kids, helping us with our homework, giving a neighbor a ride, building something for my mom, or leaving work to bring us lunch money. I can't count the number of times I've found my car with a full tank of gas or my laundry all folded. He sure gets you with the little things. He's been there for me since day one and I look up to him in every way. He'll always be my hero. 
Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you have the greatest day! You don't look a day over 25! Love you so much!

Love, 
Haley

No comments: