Although it's a few days overdue, I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to my very most favorite state:
Oh Arizona, you are now 101 years of age. Gettin' a little old aren't we? In my opinion, you've never looked better! I wish I had time to list 101 things I love about you (which would certainly be possible) but for times sake, I'll just mention a few. First and foremost, I love you for your warm weather. Lately as the weather has been staying chilly, I'm coming to realize that me and the cold do not really get along. I'm an AZ girl through and through. I'm looking forward to your spring and summer. I love your colorful sunsets, that are unmatched by any others I've seen. I love your mountains that surround the valley, especially at dusk when the turn the very same purple that's on our license plates. I love your abundance of good mexican food restaurants! It would be somewhat torturous for me to live on the East Coast where I didn't have access to such deliciousness. And most importantly, I love your people. It's my belief that some of THE greatest people ever born live right here. You're not going to find anyone as kind or as caring looking elsewhere. And it seems like no matter where you go, someone always knows someone from Arizona. Happy Birthday, and here's to many more!
Love,
Hales
Love,
Hales





1 comment:
Great post! I love me some Arizona, too. I also love your photos. :)
Post a Comment