Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Years.

Yes, I'm aware it's February, but here's a little photo recap of my New Year's Eve. This year our Young Single Adult stake rented out Castles n' Coasters! A bunch of crazy kids met at my house that evening and we all carpooled out to the park, which by the way...Phoenix is dang far away. We decided to go against the norm and actually arrive on time, which meant we got to ride all the rides within the first hour! Also, keep in mind that that the temperature was below freezing the whole time. Nothing like a ride on a coaster in 30 degree weather to make your face and hands nice and numb. 

Some moments to remember: Riding the roller coaster and actually being scared because I thought it could possibly break. Me and Katie Berry making a scene on the log ride by screaming things like "NOoooooOOOO!!." or "I'm too young to die!" We were loopy. Getting SOAKED on said log ride. Again, freezing. Deciding to dry off by going on the droppy ride of death. Or whatever it was called. I haven't been that scared for my life in I don't know how long. Watch the little video of it if you wish. That is not happiness on our faces. That is terror. Some good ol' "USA! USA!" chants on the Patriot coaster. Appropriate, I know. 

By 11:30 we were too cold to think, so we rushed back to my house before midnight and rang in the New Year with a little Martinelli's toast and a firework lighting spectacular. Then around 3 AM we decided it would be a good idea to go to IHOP. Attention world: There are CRAZY people at IHOP, especially at 3 AM on New Year's. Our dining experience was entertaining to say the least. 

2013. Bring it on.





No comments: