Thursday, February 7, 2013

Holiday Hodge-podge.

After this post, I should be caught up!! Phew!! Now I present the most random assortment of pictures from over the holidays. Seriously, these pictures are old news. But I want to remember them, and hey it's my blog so there. So in honor of Throwback Thursday, I give you...Holiday Randomness.

--That one time Caleb came home from his mission and we basically cried.--

--That one time Taylor Swift played ME in a TV show so I decided to be her for Halloween--

--That one time I took a picture with my toe.--
--That one time me and Shelby were Pacman ghosts at the YSA party and then I got gas--

--That one time I gave my sister the greatest birthday gift, which we all know is One Direction.--

--That one time we carved creepy pumpkins--


--That one time Sister Washburn made us her special french toast with a side of bacon in honor of Caleb, The Bacon Lover's, faithful return home. Also that time we all wore scrubs and then pretend we were asian and thugs. But not both at the same time.--

--The many MANY times we made QT runs at late hours for some hot chocolate.--

--That time we rode bikes all over Tempe, including the blue light pedestrian bridge and Institute elevator and parking garage.-- 

--That time me and Shelby spent our Friday crying at the movies watching Timothy Green and eating our hearts out at Krispy Kreme because we can!--

--That one time we went to Mason's house and found he had a bucket of wigs, which result in a wig party.--

--That one time me and Natalie got giddy about Christmas jammies.--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um . . . During that scrub, bacon French toast thing, certain promises were made about certain pictures never seeing the light of day. LIES! I think this is defimation of character or something. I will have to check into that.
Three more stories:
Since we all love hashtags:
#blogstalking#mylifesucks#Imustcomeupwithonemoresothereisthree