Friday, February 8, 2013
Lately.
>>Still in love with anything and everything mustaches. Particularly this mug at Target. Heck, I'm in love with ALL the mugs at Target. I may have bought 4 just because. I also may have a mug-hoarding problem. I have bins full of them...I know...
>>I always get excited about January, because in AZ that means citrus! It's so nice to be able to walk out to the backyard every morning and pick a grapefruit or two for breakfast. And if I'm feeling fancy, I'll pick some oranges and squeeze myself some juice. Mmmmmm.
>>It's been a crazy few months as the old posse has started to come back as the boys have been coming home from their missions. I remember when it felt like it would be FOREVER until I saw them again. And then BOOM! All the sudden they're back. Good stuff.
>>It's always a good day when I get to make a trip to Yogurtland, and an even BETTER day when I find my Yogurtland twin!
>>It's also a good day when I get to see my old Greenhouse neighbor Janie. It was always a good time when Janie would show up at my door and we would spend the afternoon finger painting pictures of Justin Bieber.
>>You know you've been friends with someone too long when you somehow wear the EXACT SAME outfit on the exact same day. Although, it does provide for a good laugh when they walk in.
>>We see you.
>>Just a little glimpse of our First Friday adventure to the Science Center. Free? Did someone say free? Oh alright I'll be there. #poorcollegestudentlife. Gross. I hate hashtags.
>>Here is a picture of my dear siblings and I on one of the greatest holidays. Yes, I was referring to National Pancake Day. What started out as me and Karla going to get some free pancakes turned into a Stewart and Zazueta family dinner. Minus Aaron and Juan, we were ALL there. And it was hilarious. And panackes taste better at 10 at night. Especially when they're free.
Happy Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment