Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanksgiving.

For this Thanksgiving post, the only photo evidence I have of the day is pictures of my family and pictures of food. But that's what the day is all about right? I think Thanksgiving is one of the greatest holidays; a day to reflect on the blessings you've been given and a day to share with friends and family eating good food. Thank you pilgrims. 

This year we got to spend Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family now that my grandparent have moved back to the valley. We spent the day eating a napping and watching movies as well as exploring their new neighborhood. In between lunch and pie, we also managed to make an entire music video with my cousin using the magic app, Video Star. Really, you gotta check that one out. And just like always, it was nice to reflect on everything that I've been blessed with and the wonderful people in my life. I could not be more grateful.

No comments: