Whilst doing some blog clean up I found this post.
After blowing off the virtual dust, here is a SOMETIMES post from way back when.
[Sometimes] me and Zach grow mustaches and spend the afternoon pretending we're old men. I think we look kinda classy, don't you?
[Sometimes] I miss those afternoons playing pretend with my favorite little ten-year
[Sometimes] Charity has a bridal shower and I get to play with all my favorite party people.
then [Sometimes] Charity gets married. And we all look cute.
[Sometimes] I get to hang out Janie at the Westwood football games. And sometimes Tori and I convert Mckenna to said Westwood football games and show her the ways of the Warrior.
[Sometimes] me and Karla do Natalie's hair and makeup for Homecoming and she looks foxy.
[Sometimes] I get a new job so I take a very classy picture at my new desk.
.
.
.
.
.


1 comment:
Sometimes, I stalk your blog 5 times a day in anticipation of a new post. Sometimes, I am jealous that you are always taking pictures, because I have yet to master that. Sometimes, I wish I were you :) Love you!
Post a Comment