This is my best friend Juan.
[Sparklers on the 4th]
For the past 5 months we have done, oh i don't know, EVERYTHING together.
[Moving out party]
You name it, we did it.
[photobooth at Mal's wedding]
'Cause we are just so cool like that.
[we like webcams.]
And for the next 2 years he'll be teachin' and preachin' in the Big Apple.
[Sound of Music party]
I'm going to miss him, ya know? I'm going to miss him a whole lot.
[Too cool for school]
Probably more than he'll ever know.
[Hunger Gaaaaaaames!]
But if anyone can rock this mission thing, It's him.
[my hair makes a fantastic 'stache]
Because he is just the best like that.
[D-backs game]
And me and him? We're gonna take care of each other for the next two years.
[Being normal at Lucille's]
Because that is what best friends do.
[givin' each other sweet tatts]
I think what I'm trying to say is this...
[some lovely time in May]
...I care about this kid alot.
[Downtown Mesa partyin'.]
New York better take dang good care of him or they will have to answer to me.
[Last day with the Stewart fam]
But honestly I'm not too worried..
[in our matching red hats we gifted each other with]
...because with this kid...
[after getting set apart]
...Seriously, what's not to love??
[His open house]
Go get 'em Elder Zazueta.
[Peacin' out at the airport]
And don't forget about your best friend Hales back home.
You're the absolute greatest.
love, Halesworth










3 comments:
Yay, New York missionaries!!! What mission?
this is adorable! good luck juan!!!
Oh my gosh. Haley, I swear. Your posts make my day.
Post a Comment