So, I caved and got an iPhone.
You know, cause I wanted to be thuper cool!
Okay AND cause I wanted to be able to have my phone, ipod, and camera all in one. And now I never really take pictures with my regular camera cause I'm having way to much fun with this one and fancy shmancy Instagram. So how about an INSTAGRAM EXPLOSION! I call it INSTASPLOSION!!!
I think bulldog puppies are probably the cutest thing around. Besides baby giraffes and baby humans.
Oh hey. My eyeball.
Here lie THE most amazing tin foil dinners in the universe. They are so good, that my friends and I don't even go camping to make them. We just light up a fire in the middle of summer and cook em up because they are THAT good. Please notice the Tin Foil Swag.
We had a sleepover down on Sis. Washburn's trampolines...well trampoline singular because we all ended up on the same one...and we sorta never slept, but the sunrise was worth seeing that's for dang sure.
Here we lie at about 5 AM. Don't we look so peaceful? We weren't. Because someone, who will remain nameless, woke us up at 5. We went to bed at 4...
Main street festivities! We got to watch the fireworks from a top notch spot, and the whole time I could not stop smiling and singing along to ROCK in the USA. What can I say? I like fireworks...and Westwood Honor Choir.
Meet my dog Roxy. Or as my cousin Megan calls her, The Dog with the Freaky Eyes.
Hair bow.
The night we were hungering for some cereal and found every single kind of Cheerios in my pantry.
Arizona does sunsets right. And I gotta say, our state license plate is spot on. Check out the bottom right corner.
Thatcher, AZ.
Good ol' Grandpa drivn' the firetruck.
Hi, we're the Stewart's and we love seafood!!
Home of the best burritos known to planet earth.
There is no way this helmet WOULDN'T keep you safe.
Trampoline happiness.




3 comments:
How are you so freaking cute?
Instagram loves ya, babe. I was so excited when it came out for android. Even though I hate my droid phone. Can't wait to get an iphone. Someday.
i disagree. xavier's is the home of the best burritos ever. ;)
i mish you haley.stew!
almost every kind of cheerios! brandon just wanted to buy peanut butter cheerios at the store. i had never heard of them! I'll let you know if they're worth adding to the collection.
Mal
Post a Comment