Now when I think of summer, I sometimes think of sandy beaches, long roadtrips, bonfires at a cabin etc. But lets be honest. I don't do those things ALL summer, however much I wish I could.
So when I think of summer, I often think of those lazy summer day and night advenures, random ones right in the comfort of good ol' Mesatown. So how about a little update on my latest adventures? Okay cool.
[Late night dentist office cleaning]
Lots of fooling around and very minimal amounts of cleaning...
[Visits to Sister Washburn's]
[Paddle boating @ Tempe Town Lake]
Started off like this...
...ended like this. Apparently paddle boating is a bit harder than we'd gathered.
Also, see that speck out there?
Yeah, that's a crazy man swimming in the lake.
[Randomly matching with Charity]
Ridiculous, i know. I promise this was unplanned.
[Working with the one and only Mr. Zach]
Getting our fair share of library visits and Sonic runs.
[Bass Pro Shop shenanigans]
The original plan was to find Si Robertson, but we found the toys instead.
[Tony & Christy's sealing!!]
This past weekend my aunt and uncle were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity! I could not be happier for them! It was such a great weekend full of family and food. My two favorite things!
[IHOP parties at 2 in the A.M.]
Sometimes E.W. has the best ideas.
Ain't we cute for the middle of the night?
More adventures to come!
Guaranteed.




No comments:
Post a Comment