Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Happy, Happy, Happy."

 You guys. YOU. GUYS. I have discovered gold.
Figuratively speaking.
The treasure of the reality television world.
And what is that you may ask?
Two words.
DUCK DYNASTY.
Now what in tarnation is so great about a show that's about ducks? Well you listen hear and you listen good.
It's not just about ducks, it's about these people:
If that doesn't convince you to watch it, then let me give you to basis of the show.
It follows the lives of the Robertson Family. 
You're average millionaire American Redneck family livin' in Louisiana.
How'd they get to be millionaires?
They have revolutionized the Duck Call and turned into a multi-million dollar business. 
NBD.
Still not convinced?
Well it has this guy in it...

This old geezer's name is Uncle Si. 
He's a hoot and makes the show hilarious.
As does all the other members of the family.
And who doesn't love a show where they eat jambalaya, fight off gators, skin frogs, wear camo 24/7 and catch catfish?
No one that's who!!

Take my word for it folks.
Hulu or A&E.com will help ya get started.
And trust me, you're in for some good ol' family fun.

When I was first told about the show I looked it up and I was like, "What in the heck is this show?" 
But then it started.
And I watched 6 episodes in one night.
I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD. ALONE. IN MY ROOM.
Obsessed much?
Possibly.
Gonna keep watchin' it over and over?
Absolutely.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.. i watched that with my mom when we went up to see them and i laughed SO HARD at how dumb those people are! so funny!!!