Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Booth

 So my computer has this cool thing called PhotoBooth. I guess most computers have it...but it's still cool.
And I like to use it way too much.
I was flippin' through said cool thing, and I came across quite a few gems. So for no apparent reason, here's some pictures. 
I mean, who doesn't love pictures, eh?

[making "tornado cake" with Zach and the sibs]

 [late LATE sleepovers/campouts in Shelby's family room]

 [Well AHOY THERE!]

[Up to no good]

[Blurry/mystical/awkward jumping pictures]

 [Pretending to be French and making BOMB crepes. Mmm merci.]


 [Anna & I's summer crafty craft...Frilly Aprons!]

 [My new wall of pictures since I'm now back at the parent's nest. So nice to be settled in at not living in moving chaos anymore!]

Thuuu Ennnnd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun fun pictures! when did you guys move out of your cute little house?!