Sunday, April 15, 2012

sometimes.

Sometimes Ammon reenacts scenes from my favorite holiday movie of all time and it brings joy to my heart. I mean really...how does he think of these things?

Sometimes I get to see the Mo Tab close and personal TWICE in one weekend. And sometimes when Alex Boye sings I just want to get out of my seat and dance. That is all.

Sometimes while roaming Main Street on a Friday afternoon, we find  a man tanning on a bench...no shoes, no shirt, and little tan shorts. I mean he was just sittin' there basking in the sun. And sometimes we take creepy stalker pictures of him.

Sometimes at GOODWILL I ask Karla to see if she likes what I tried on, so she crawls under the stall wearing shorts straight from the Fresh Prince.

Sometimes while doing my laundry I realize that I have a serious problem...

No comments: