Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dear Elder Clanton, Happy Birthday. Love, Haley.




 Happy birthday you big goof. Today you turn 20. Let's just talk about how OLD that is. Geez Louise. That's like grandpa status right there. 

Oh and real quick lets also talk about how dang cute these little black kids are with you and your comps name tags on.
Seriously, so cute!

Anyways, back to your birthday. I can't believe that it's already here! Hope them southern folk are taken good care of you and that someone sings you all the happy birthday songs. Hope whatever you wish for when you blow out your candles comes true. Stay safe and keep up the good work. You're the man! 

xoxo
Love, Haley.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Haley I love that you did this. Seriously. I could read it over and over again :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

WHAT! how did i miss this post? can i have little black kids, too? bring some home, elder clanton!