Friday, March 30, 2012

Soul Sisters.


 See these two people right here?
Well you wouldn't know just by looking at them, but they claim to be soul sisters. Why, you might ask? Many reasons, but it all started with the fact that the have the same exact birthday, March  28th. And who might these fine people be? None other than one of my best friends and my very own mother.

Now I don't want to be intrusive on their little sisterhood, but these two woman are my soul sisters too. And in honor of their day of birthday I'd like to take a second and jot down a few things of learned from these two incredible ladies. 'Cause I have come to the conclusion that I owe these ladies alot. I have also come to the conclusion that part of being soul sisters means you have lots of embarrassing pictures of them/with them. Sorry guys. You know I mean well. After all, you have taught me that...


...anything can be turned into an adventure...

...being yourself is the only person worth being...

...anything can become a fashion statement..

...it's okay to be afraid sometimes but never let that fear hold you back...

...when times get rough, or even not so rough, a good laugh always fixes everything...


... you should take advantage of every moment, big or small...

...you are NEVER too old to dress up...
...your mom can be one of your best friends...

...being normal is fine, but being unique is so much more fun...





...being grown up doesn't mean you can't act like a kid now and then...or always...

...random dance parties are a healthy, necessary part of life...

...it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you. Do what you do and don't look back...

...you only live once, so you might as well be happy doing it.


Happy Birthday you birthday buddies you.
And a shout out to your other birthday buddy Lady Gaga.
I guess all great people were born on March 28th;)



2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you have it all figured out. You're awesome, Hayley

Amy said...

And I just spelled your name wrong. Holy crap.