Who would that birthday boy be you might ask?
None other than my Dad.
Now let me tell you, I have THE greatest Dad in the whole wide world. Yep, sorry. You're dad may be great, but he'll never compare. No one makes me laugh as hard as he does. No one supports me and everything I do like he does. No one knows exactly how to make everything all better like he does. No one is as witty and clever as he is. No one else pocket dials me while singing at the top of his lungs to the radio like he does. No one can impersonate people like he does. No one can name every 80's song known to man like he can. No one can jam out on the piano like he does ( to said 80's songs). Basically, no one can be as great as he is. He as always been my hero and I look up to him in every way.
And our relationship goes a little something like this:
Happy Birthday Dad!
I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment