Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear Hunger Games,

 Dear T-shirts, 
Thanks for turning out way more awesome than planned. It's amazing what a little spray paint is capable of.

Dear Shelby&Juan,
Um...are you trying to eat me? Oh that's right I get it, you were hungry. We were about to see Hunger Games. But really, I don't taste that good.

Dear Spencer & Mckenna,
Aren't you just the cutest things? I wish you never-ending happiness. Especially you Spencer and your undying love for your "girlfriend" Mckenna.

Dear Karla & Aaron, 
Just stop being so cute okay? Thanks. And Aaron stop deceiving us, making us believe that you are so big and tall. That curb sure helped you out. Now that chest hair? Don't be deceived people. That's that real deal.

Dear Photobombers, 
I got to hand it to you for taken advantage at the moment at hand.

Dear Hunger Games movie, 
I am having trouble finding the words to express your brilliance. You blew my expectations OUT OF THE WATER. I want to see you over and over and over. Oh and the mangy mutt scene? Almost peed my pants. Not cool. But really...UH-MA-ZING.

 Dear Peeta Mellark, 
MARRY ME, DANG IT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy chest hair! And you rock those red pants!
Love, Mal

Megan T. said...

Love the shirts, but I'm on Team Gale! Haha