Friday, March 23, 2012

Mawage.

"Mawage is what bwings us togetha today."
The marriage of Mallory and Brandon to be exact.
You could say this is kind of a big deal since I've know Mal, well literally my entire life.. we'll get to that later. 
Let's go back a few days to Monday.

Monday night looked something like this:
(P.S. I have NO IDEA what is going on here.)

Okay it actually looked more like this: 
We had a lil' "girl's night" with Mal and the gang at Oregano's where we stuffed our faces and enjoyed each others company. We then enjoyed some homemade cherry limeades, courtesy of Becca, then gifted Mal with some things to make her blush.


Wednesday night we were fortunate enough to attend the wedding dinner, which WAS rather delicious if I might add. Aren't we so cute?
And apparently part of our bridesmaid duties included coming up with a little something for the program that night. If you haven't already seen our finished project, it goes a little somethin' like this:
Tori. That's all I have to say.


The day of the wedding came and we got to get all fancied up and spend the afternoon outside the temple, waiting to see the new Mr.& Mrs.


I'll admit, it was a little bizarre/emotional watching one of my best friends walk out of the temple a married woman. She was an absolutely beautiful bride and I couldn't be happier for the two of them!

We spent the rest of the day at the Wright House taking pictures and partying it up at the reception! What we do best, obviously.

Bridesmaids being classy.

Resting our sore, high heel wearin' feet.

Playing with the photobooth props.

Bein' cute.

Ah come on, no one can resist this.

And spending way WAY too much time in the photobooth...
 
Seriously, the coolest photobooth ever. And it even went up in coolness because it produced the above picture...everytime I look at it I just started laughing like a goon.


Definitely a day I will always remember. A day that was a little tender for us all. When you've known someone since you looked like this...
...then all the sudden you blink and you look like this...
...you can't help but be grateful for all you've been through and all the good times you've had together and how much you love them. It's like I've always said, I got pretty dang lucky in the friends department.

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Giles! 
Wishing you all the happiness in the world!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I decided to do my random blog stalking today!! Stole all the pictures... Love the boys in the kissing booth and your guys' photobooth pictures. And that baby picture! We are so special looking:) Love you, Haley! You are the best


(This is Mallory)