Once upon a time I had a magical 20th birthday.
Let me tell you how it went down.
The night before, I stuffed my face with some Olive Garden, courtesy of Auntie Christy and had a most fabulous time with her and Karla. The food was especially delicious and we couldn't get over how much the waiter looked like our buddy Caleb Mckay.
It was freaky, let me tell you.
On the morning of my blessed birthday, I awoke to my mom and sisters barging into my house and showering me with birthday crowns and beads. They then ordered me to get ready.
We ventured off to Crackers where we basically had dessert for breakfast. I'm telling you, these crepes were TO DIE FOR.
They even gave me a gigantuous brownie with candles in it, which we devoured in a number of seconds.
I then spent the afternoon in search of free food and thrift store goodies with my sister. And there must have been some magic in the air that day cause this is what I stumbled upon...
...unicorn bookends.
Could have called the day good right there.
But we proceeded to stuff our faces at Joe's BBQ and party it up with Miss Annamarie.
And naturally we went across the street to Liberty Market to snag ourselves some free desserts...red velvet cake...giant cookie ice cream sandwiches...OM.NOM.NOM.
Oh and we played in the bathrooms?
Then to my surprise, these lovely ladies took me to Paradise Bakery for dinner!
AND upon arriving home, they had put together the nicest most hilarious video just for me as well as my very own dance party.
Best friends in the world?
I think so.
Sunday I got to celebrate more with my family, complete with my favorite dinner and a cake decorated by my cousin Johnny.
'Twas a birthday filled with family, friends, and LOTS, I repeat, LOTS of scrumptious food. Sounds like the perfect birthday to me, don't you think?


1 comment:
Definitely a perfect day. I love you girls!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment