Saturday, August 6, 2011

a jolly good week.

A glipse of my week, via pictures. Enjoy:)



  • Spent the afternoon shoppin' with Aunt Christy in which we had a most delcious lunch at Sprouts. Nothin' like a Sprouts turkey and bacon sandwich and an Izze soda to get ya through the afternoon.
  • Introduced my siblings and their friends to the wonderful art know as Dumpster Diving. I was in need of some boxes for moving so we made a game of it. ( And by game I mean I drove and sent them out to do the dirty work ) Thanks for playing guys.
  • Spray painting, Spray painting, and MORE spray painting. I swear, I never want to see another can again. Did you know that if you inhale said spray paint for a long enough time, you end up with white nose hairs? I didn't, until this week. 
  • Shopping at Target, searching for house essentials. Doing my best to restrain myself and not buy  anything unnecessary. Not buying stuff is hard.  Especially when you find awesome retro clocks and Matryoshka doll measuring cups! um, NEED!!
  • Made some art for the new place using the crayons Ammon gave me for my birthday this year. I was scared to get old so he got me a stack of coloring books and crayons. That's my boy. I rather like the way it turned out.
  • Took two of my favorite boys to the movies and died of laughter at their conversations with each other. i love my job.
  • Reached a landmark on Elder Clantons chart! Finished a whole letter!!
  • Stayed up till 3:30 in the AM to welcome home my little sister from the land of Pizza and gelato. Turns out I missed her and am so happy she is home. We stayed up a little too late being crazy on Dr. Pepper and Italian nectarine juice.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so creative! please be my friend? please?

Anonymous said...

hey! you can kind of see the shirt that used to be mine in a picture! you're welcome. looks better on you i'm sure:)

Lauren said...

how in the world did you make that crayon thing?! i'm in love with it! and i totally know what you mean about target...i die every time. ps-you're probably wondering if you know me...no, you don't. i found your blog through a friend and i'm obsessed with it. you're basically my hero, nbd. ;)