So this here blog may be a bit lackin' in the post area for the next week due to some moving that is takin' place. Can I just say that packing sucks. Moving I am okay with, but I feel like my room has exploded into a volcano of junk. Junk that I can't convince myself to get rid of. And I can't figure out how to pack it all. It's times like these when I need a Mary Poppins bag. Or Hermione Granger. She's the best with spells.
But all this packing has caused me to go through all my belongings and random memorabilia. I've loved remembering. I gotta say, I've got some pretty good memories. I am beyond excited to move and get out on another adventure, after all, it's something I have always dreamed of doing. I can't wait to learn to be on my own and learn more about life. And how to cook:) But there are just little moments where I wish I could spend a summer afternoon or late friday night doing nothing responsible whatsoever. Being crazy with all my friends and not have a care in the world. Where "growing up" seemed millions of miles again.
You know, something like this.
I think what I'm trying to say is
I miss my friends.
Good thing we are gonna be best friends forever:)
I miss my friends.
Good thing we are gonna be best friends forever:)







2 comments:
How sweet
you guys are seriously the most adorable group of friends ever.
Post a Comment