Sunday, July 31, 2011

sometimes.

Sometimes I wear the same outfit as MEN on old 80's show like the A-team. Apparently he has good tastes.
 
Sometimes my sister goes to Italy for the summer and leaves me at home. What was she thinking? 

Sometimes me and Ammon take a bazillion pictures of ourselves because we think we are SOOOOO hot. I mean look at us. 
 
Sometimes me and Shelby are gangsters. What it is yo? 

Sometimes I buy pretty books for cheap. Those big books each have 7 books in them, plus The Screwtape Letters equals 15 books for 35 bucks. Score!!!


 Sometimes i get awesome letters and packages from this cute missionary over in Alabama:)

 And Sometimes my brother wears watermelons on his head.

4 comments:

Karli said...

I have that exact Jane Austen book. I was supposed to buy a chem book and walk out of the store without looking at anything else. Yeah right! It was stacked all pretty next to the door as I was leaving, and I lost all resolve.

Karli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Sometimes I love your blog posts. Oh wait, I always love them.
I totally have that Chronicles of Narnia book! They are so cool looking! I didn't see the Jane Austen one when I was there... I love it!
Also, you and Ammon are the king and queen of taking awesome and hilarious pictures.

Hyrum said...

http://tankithasplayground.blogspot.com/2009/05/watermelons.html Just so you know, I love your brother much more now. I have never known anyone else to utilize watermelons in ways that I have.