Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things.


I'm finally beginning to recover from the move and attempting to get organized and jump right into the school scene.
Hopefully I will get a laptop soon so I don't have to keep coming over and using my parents computer, bless them. Then I'll have no excuse to not blog, right? Here is just a little recap of the past week. Again, with all the craziness I only have a few choice pictures. I should probably get on that picture taking thing.

  • My dear mother and I spent an entire day putting together furniture and moving boxes upon boxes. You might say we are experts. And don't you love that giant window in my room? I will say, it is one of my favorites parts of the house.
  • Our first night sleeping all together at the house, minus Tori. Also, our first dinner at the house! Pizza and Taco Bell on the floor. Doesn't get much better then that.
  • We have had so much help throughout the whole process. Thanks everyone for your kind hearts and big muscles! Special thanks to Karla and Shelby for transporting our couch cushions. We really couldn't have managed without you.
  • This past weekend we had a yard clean up day with help from our families. We got alot done thanks to them and have got smiley face sweat marks to show for it.
  • Me and Mal on our first day of school. We are so studious:)

 Hope everyone is having a good time back in school! I know I am!
Stay tuned for a tour of the house:)

No comments: