Hi. Hey it's me. No I'm not dead, I just don't have a computer and have to manage, till I can save enough for one, by mooching off my parents and roommates. Thanks guys.
If you want me to stop you could buy me one of these.
I promise I will leave you alone. And make you cookies.
Things are just dandy over at the greenhouse.
Last weekend we had our housewarming party, and now thanks to all of the lovely people that came, our house is nice and homey.
Here are a few of my favorite people that showed up to give the house some love.
Mom.Megan.Molli.Me.Natalie.
It has also be so much fun having all sorts of visitors stop by to play. Stephanie being one of them. Like how we match and it's not even on purpose? We are so cool.
And of course we are always busy with SOME sort of project to do. Here is one of our latest that Kymber and I have been working on, the bulletin board for the kitchen.
We are learning how to water lawns, unclog toilets, and live on little amounts of sleep.
For me, I've learned that food goes bad way faster than you think and that its always a test of your imagination to come up with something to eat with the random contents in the fridge. My goal is to AT LEAST be a decent cook by the time this is all said and done. I did make my first margarita pizza!
Let's just talk about how delicious it was.
And of course, we are keeping each other entertained. Very entertained to say the least. For example, Tori has a cow suit...
...and she makes us pee our pants when she dances in it.
Just your typical evening at the greenhouse.
Hope everyone had a good 3 day weekend!





5 comments:
You guys remind me so much of when I was living in a house with roommates. The BEST time of your whole (single) life!!!
i'm in love with your new house. oh, and you...:) sometime, you're gonna teach me how to be creative and make all these cute little things, yes? yes. thanks :)
Is that mal mal dancing with the cowgirl? :) oh i love her.
The 17 inch one should be there soon!
I do believe this could go viral.
Post a Comment