So today I thought I'd share a few random facts about myself. You know just for fun. Some you may already know, others you may not
I feel like this blog is a lot about things going on in my life, so i'm gonna take a second and tell you about lil' ol' me.
1. I'm in love with the color brown.
Yep, just plain ol' brown. I would wear brown clothes everyday if I could. I love it in shoes, decor, nature. Everything. Also, I have always loved being a blonde with BROWN eyes, not blue. For some reason is makes me feel a little more special. My wedding colors will definitely include brown in it. And my husband will wear a brown tux. To match my eyes:) And might I recommend my most recent nailpolish obsession, Hot Coco by Essie. I probably won't ever take it off.
2. I love cheese.
Sue me, but I just love the stuff. Parmesan would probably be my number one. The fresh grated kind. Oh, followed by Swiss. You know at Olive Garden when they tell you to say stop when you have enough cheese on your food? I never say stop. They think I'm cuckoo. Speaking of restaurants, in Phoenix there is a place called Cheuvront. It is a tiny little cheese and wine cafe. I skip the wine of course. But they have the most amazing macaroni and cheese!! You can even try different flavors! And you HAVE to get a cheese plate. Basically, that place is my cheese heaven. That, and Taco Bell's nacho cheese.
3. I have a thing for sountracks and jazz music.
I don't know what it is, but something about orchestrated movie scores, or any orchestra music for that matter, just gets me right here. Namely violin solos. Also the oboe. I want to learn to play the oboe before I die. I own the soundtracks to basically every movie i love, and then some. Heck I have music from movies I haven't even seen! Some of my favorites are the soundtracks from Harry Potter, Ever After, Peter Pan, Lord of the Rings, The Village, and The Young Victoria. Also, I'm obsessed with anything jazz. I especially love big-band and swing music. All my life, I've had an appreciation for old jazz thanks to my Gramps and my dad. This past semester I took a Jazz history class that made me love it even more. Just the sound of a muted trumpet makes me happy all over.
Welp, there ya have it. Random facts on a random day. Hey, that's just me.
Welp, there ya have it. Random facts on a random day. Hey, that's just me.
1 comment:
You are so cute.
I love cheese too, but my slight lactose intolerance makes me a little depressed sometimes...
I loooove the HP soundtrack. You forgot to mention Lord of the Rings soundtrack! That's classic cinema music right there :)
Post a Comment