Monday, July 25, 2011

A sibling adventure.

So the other day I needed to make a quick stop at the antique store to get some more brown buttons for my button pillow.
If you ever need lots of awesome buttons, the Antique Plaza is where it's at. You get a whole bag for 4 bucks! Yep, for bucks for a magical bag of buttons! Can't beat that now can yeah?

I decided to drag my brother along.
Little did he know, it was going to be a party.

We stopped at Circle-K for some beverages since it was nice and toasty warm outside.
Cranberry Grapefruit Sobe rocks, by the way.

Then, what started out as  a quick button shop quickly turned into a antique adventure.

Darth Vader walkie-talkie? Book about gnomes?
Sounds like a great day to me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy crapoly, your brother is growing up!
ah, aniqur stores. I never thought to look there for buttons.