Sunday, May 29, 2011

Okay, now its starting to sink in.

Graduation that is.
When I graduated, it seemed unreal.
Kinda one of those things that you have always dreamed about but when it actually happens, you can't believe it.

Well now that its been exactly a year since Thursday, I'm beginning to accept that my high school days are long gone.
BUT i am loving the new adventures that the after life of high school has presented me with. 

A shout out to my best friend Stephanie Ann who is all big and graduated now. 
I love her with all my heart.
Seems like it was just yesterday when we were nine, playing barbies, dress up, and planning out our perfect futures. 



Crazy to think that that so called future is upon us.
I couldn't be more scared/excited/anxious/overjoyed.
I do love a good adventure.

ONE YEAR of learning the ropes of life down.
MANY happy ones to go:)
Congrats to all the graduates of 2011!
I love you guys!
<3

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love you Haley and Stephanie!!! I better be invited to some weddings when you guys get find hubbies. :)