i have lots of random pictures on my computer that I want to remember, but some of them are from forever ago. So, for journal purposes, I am initiating a new series of posts.
{SOMETIMES.}
Sometimes {Karla and I raid the mask aisle at Party City and transform into men. Sometimes I also grow a tumor on my right cheek}
{SOMETIMES.}
Sometimes {Karla and I raid the mask aisle at Party City and transform into men. Sometimes I also grow a tumor on my right cheek}
Sometimes {when I'm bored I attempt to make pretty things like headbands}
Sometimes {Ammon and I attempt to take a picture and accidentally make it look awesome.}
Sometimes (more like everyday) {I get to work with this awesome kid named Zach. We always have fun together. I love my job}
Sometimes { I find smokin' deals on stuff. Like these earrings! Three for 1.50$! Forever 21, thanks.}
Sometimes { I find smokin' deals on stuff. Like these earrings! Three for 1.50$! Forever 21, thanks.}
Sometimes { I cut Ammon's hair and shave off his sideburns for his mission pictures. EVERYTIME there is a pile of hair as big as a grown cat on the ground when I've finished.}
Sometimes { I get bored in class and draw characters from whichever movie I am infatuated with at the moment. In this case, Flynn and Rapunzel.}






3 comments:
you're so stinking cute.
Your headbands are awesome! How can I get my grubby hands on one of those?? :) Aaaand your drawing is really good. I love Rapunzel!
P.S. I can't wait to see your Gryffindor scarf! If you ever need someone to talk about knitting projects with, I'm your gal :)
Um I freaking love you. That's all.
Post a Comment