Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birfday Ammon Clanton.

 On April 27th, this boy here had a birthday.
On his actual birthday we celebrated by going to get FREE Yodipity. Um, have you ever had there pistachio?
It was deeeeelicious and we couldn't get enough of it.
So for the rest of the week, I was busying away putting together one of my favorite things, A Suprise Party.
One that had much to do with this stuff:  
 Do you know what the best thing about surprise parties are? When the person is ACTUALLY surprised! Ammon has seriously NO idea.
Awesome.
For the party everyone wore white T-shirts.
This made the after effect of painting much more awesome.


 Do you love Ammon's one sided paint mustache?
 Basically we just threw paint at each for hours, making masterpieces here and there...
 ...some not in the best places.
But, Ryan and Brett make great paint cleaners. 

 Oh how I love paint. All the colors in these pictures make me so happy! And also make me want to splatter paint on Kevin's white pants! But alas, I couldn't cause he was going to Thrift Prom.
 For the cake, I made a paint pallet of course! 
Paint never tasted so good!
 Since everyone was crusted with dry paint, we decided to break and clean up. Let it be noted, I was my hair 4 times and conditioned it 3 times to get all the paint out.
The bottom of the bathtub was a masterpiece.

We sang Happy Birthday in rainbow colored party hats then partook of the delectable Fun-fetti cake. Then finished of the evening by watching The Voyage of the Dawn Treader outside on our family room couches via projector.
 Happy Birthday Best Friend!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds like it was a blast. you need to follow me still if you for got is hunt460.blogspot

Your neibor,
Olivia Hunt

Anonymous said...

totally saw you guys at yodip, happy birthday ammon!! :)

Kate said...

Cutest thing ever! You have the best ideas for your parties and that cake looks AMAZING! I wish I was half as creative as you!