Remember how I am in choir at MCC?
Well it is by the far the most entertaining class ever.
It is filled with all sorts of special souls.
Last week, we had our last concert.
Bah. I love that college ends so early.
While choir may be entertaining and all, I must admit our outfits are JUST as entertaining hideous. Really.
Mallory and I would have to hide from/beat up our parents and Ammon because they would try and take our pictures!!
Who would do such a thing?!
OH wait....
But, since it was our last concert we decided to embrace the dresses of loveliness.
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for!
.
.
.
.
.
Don't we look SOOOOOOOOOO cute?
Thought so.
Sorry mal, I probably should have asked you if I could put these up. Oops.
There is this black guy named Chauncy in our choir and every time he sees the three of us he always gives Ammon a high five or one of those brotha hugs because he has two ladies.
Chauncy, this one is for you:
Just ignore Ammon in his NORMAL not as cool tux.


2 comments:
Um... do those things have shoulder pads? hm.
I have to say... you girls ROCK those weird dresses, shoulder pads and all.
Post a Comment