Sounds like a good combination, no?
Here's little bits from the week.
After school everyday, we get hungry. Without fail.
And we are always torn between the decision Go out to eat? or Scrounge through the cabinets and whip up something ourselves?
The first usually seems more appealing.
So we've become experts at finding cheap delicious food.
For example, Slices. You get a huge piece of scrumptious pizza for only like 2.50$!
That's lovely if you ask me.
So, one time we took a normal picture.
Whaaaaaaaaaa?
Yeah.
This is probably like 1 out of 7 pictures where we are both smiling like normal people.
We are so mature sometimes...
And most other time, not.
A glorious event occcured.
HARRY POTTER 7!
Yes, it came out on DVD so that means we had to build a fort a watch it amongst piles of blankets and pillows and cartons of ice cream.
Behold our beloved fort!
I must say, the Bathilda Bagshot scene was just as terrifying on the little scene as it was in theaters.
That woman gives me the bonafide creeps!!
During clean up we decided to ambush Ammon.
He looks like a five year old.
Bahahaha.
And then what does he do!?
SITS ON ME!
The next day we ventured to Goodwill in search of some items for a photoshoot we were doing later that week.
I think we have gone to Goodwill 28 times in the past month.
We love that place.
I mean, what other place can you recreate Disney scenes?
See, it's magical!!
We also found a flag from Medieval Times, where we were about a year ago screaming our heads off, eating with our hands, and watching some good ol' jousting.
Go there.
Hope you enjoyed the randomness.
I know I did.





4 comments:
Hey I love you and your stories. The end.
love love love the harry potter fort! i'm jealous!
Fun with a capital F! I love Slices too... get the chicken cesar pizza. Trust me on this. Oh, I'm craving it now.
Harry Potter in a fort? Does life GET any better?
And I was JUST at Goodwill this morning. I found two black teacup/saucers for 2.99 each that would match my black tea pot! Yay! And guess what?? I was walking around looking for more treasures (a big hat to wear when I watch the royal wedding) and they said that purple sticker items were 1/2 off!! and what do I have in my hands?? Purple sticker items. HECK YES!!! I got those little teacups and saucers for three bucks. Booyah.
Ah the joys of Goodwill findings!!
Post a Comment