Sunday, April 17, 2011

Two is better than one.



With bikes, that is.

 You never know what fun you might have if you snatch a two person bike from some kids.
Okay it wasn't that harsh.
They were done with it.

Friday night Ammon, Lydia, Shelby and I peddled through the neighborhoods laughing our heads off.

We then challenged each other to a most brutal race.

Team 1:



Team 2:
 (Ignore that hairy man in the background)

Of course Team 1 came in victorious!
Even if Ammon did do all the peddling....
This upset Team 2 so they took out their anger and try to ruin our victory pose by slamming on the breaks almost killing one of our members!
 
Here's Shelby mid slam. 
 
Little did she know, we're unstoppable.
Five seconds later, our differences were worked out and we went right back to peddlin' each other around.

P.S. Here's a little project I am working on for my Aunt. She wanted a certain scene painted on her bathroom wall and enlisted me to do the job. I can't wait to post the finished product!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute Haley! Tons o fun. And the scene is way cute, post the finished product when you're done!

LydiaSuz said...

Dear Haley, you, along with my sister, Beth, are successfully making me addicted to blog stalking. Thanks for posting. :)

Karli said...

Cute mural thing!

Also, this is in response to your last post, but I have a friend in that same mission right now. Just a warning, some of the postmen apparently have problems finding addresses even if you write it correctly. which is frustrating. I'm hoping they're better in New York for my sake... I know what you mean though, with the whole throwing up and illogical questions. But once it was opened, it was just pure excitement and happiness. when does he leave?

Anonymous said...

Ok. Though Ammon was Caleb in that one picture.
This is Mallory.