There is one musical that I will ALWAYS love.
Les Miserables.
And do you wanna know something?
London did a 25th Anniversary Concert!!!
So natrually I got obsessed all over again.
It really is impossible to get sick of such incredible music.
And do you know what else?
Nick Jonas is Marius.
Now, don't get me wrong, he's got nothing on Michael Ball, and Ammon Clanton.
But he is lovely to watch.
As well as the new Enjolras.
AND Lea Salonga is Fantine. If I could sing like anyone person, it would be her.
I highly, HIGHLY recommend you look it up on YouTube if you love Les Mis or if you need to be converted. Mmmm...i love it.
Which brings me to this.
Exactly one year ago marks the opening night of Westwood's production of Les Mis.
This experience goes on my top ten list of
BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE.
Not only was I exposed to the music and story of Les Mis, but it was also the beginning of this:
I got to spend every single day, into the dark hours of the night with people like this:
I got to look like Legolas's stunt double:
And i got to be part of something amazing that I will never forget as long as I live:
If you want to reminisce with me some more or be highly entertained go here.







1 comment:
I knew when i saw your post title that I would love the post. And it didn't disappoint. I am a HUGE Les Mis fan and your school production BLEW. ME. AWAY. I'm so glad (and even slightly jealous) that you got to participate in something so wonderful and spectacular.
*Legolas's stunt double... HA HA HA HA! Did you know he's going to be in the hobbit? hehe yay.
Post a Comment