Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recent Happy Happenings

Life has been very good to me lately. 
I love all my classes.
I have been ( trying ) to get to bed earlier therefore I feel better.
The weather has be BEAUTIFUL which mean SHORTS! and SWIMMING! and ICE CREAM! and TAN SKIN! and SUN-HIGHLIGHTED HAIR!
*sigh*
Can't you just feel summer in the air? I can.

Other happy events:

{Ammon got glasses!}
These two pairs in fact. Now I don't have to read him all the signs when he's driving or the hymn numbers is church. Atta boy Ammon.  

  

{A journey to the Phoenix Zoo}
Ever since I was little, I have always loved the phoenix zoo.
I have been there for my birthday at least 5 times.
Karla's mother graciously gave us free ALL DAY passes to the zoo.
We were on 'em like white on rice.
More about our experience to come.

   

 {New Shoes!}
Well not for me, but for Ammon, so now we can coordinate. I quite like them.
 

{New Designs}
i've been in the creative mode lately so that means new designs for the Blog. Check back soon for a bunch of new pretty things!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We're going to the zoo tomorrow. With four kids that belong to my sister who I'm babysitting. Oh my heckness. I'm scared. Hey! That book you're reading has my name in it (Ames).