Friday, February 25, 2011

I love Mallory Richardson.

So there is this girl named Mallory who had a birthday. She turned 19. You see we are exactly one month apart, we like to think that we are twins. I'm pretty sure we are. 
So this year for her birthday I wanted to do something awesome, I mean you only turn 19 once. I begin to think...and then it hit me.
Surprise Party. Not just any kind. But a surprise dinner party with food, dressing up, and dancing. FACT: I LOVE PLANNING PARTIES. MORE THAN ANYTHING. So my brain got to work and I contacted my partners in crime. And now I give you the product of our geniousness.

The guests:

The cake:

The dance floor/dining area:

Light & Pom Poms!:

The table:

The banner:

I think we had a little magic on our side.
You see, every place we went to purchase supplies, we found someone we knew who worked there and gave us awesome discounts.
We love you said people.
The real magic came from all these people.
It's nice to have friends who when you tell them your ideas and plans, they support them 100% and will do everything in there power to make them even better and carry them out.
I sometimes take it for granted.
But really, THANK YOU guys. You rock.

And do you know what the best part was!?
Mal had absolutely NO idea.
And yes, we had to kidnap her to come.
Awesome.

Also, I made that there tie that Ammon is wearin'. And i like this picture. Sue me.
We partied and ate until we couldn't eat anymore, and danced holes into our tights and socks. I'll take that as I sign of success.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi its me, commenting on your blog. thank you for making my dreams come true. i've always wanted to star in a blog post and also have a party that cool! oh and i love haley stewart.
love, tf

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! I am an event planner and will hire you to come work for me anytime. GREAT JOB! Oh, but the only catch is that you have to move. To Idaho. Bummer for your family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its really cool, funny, and perfect. must of been a LOT of work!!!!!!!