It came.
Oh yes, it came.
The day I've been waiting for since book 7 came out.
Probably even before then.
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie premiere.
i luh-huved the film.
But more on that later.
To me, half the enjoyment that comes from midnight showings is the waiting. There is just something about being amongst other crazy fans like yourself, or in some cases, a bunch o' loonies.
But again, that is the fun in it.
Here is a little glimpse:
Yes. She is committing wizard suicide.
Oh you know, just practicing some spells.
I like to call this one, Stupefy
A midnight showing just isn't midnight showing without some card games....and Harry Potter clue.
So i've always thought Silly Bands were lame.
That was until i found out that they had Harry Potter ones.
Alyssa, thank you.
You are witnessing REAL magic right here.
"The person who posses all three will become the true master of death...."
Before the show started, we made a stop at Chili's.
Let me tell you about that awesome appetizer+entree+entree deal.
It's only 20 bucks and it's the perfect amount of food for 4 people. Just saying, you might wanna try it.
Our waitress noticed our shirts immediately and told us how lucky we were, she too wanted to be at the midnight showing.
We then deemed her awesome for loving harry potter and left her a gift to help lift her spirits.
Take a look at our shirts.
We made them:)
Definitely wouldn't have been so magical if it weren't for these party people.
We loved the movie.
It was heart-wrenching, soul-splitting, tear-jerking, and horrifyingly amazing.
Um, and Bathilda Bagshot made me want to pee my pants.
I may or may not have been biting my pillow during that entire scene.
I have already seen it again since then and plan to many more times.
I just with the next one would come faster!!
But all in all, I give it a 11 out of 10.
2 comments:
Love the shirts!!! Loved the movie too. Exceptional.
I miss midnight showings!!!! I wish I could have been there too even though I'm a lame-o former leader and would prolly cramp your style.
Nevertheless, I'm a complete looney too. Harry Potter Clue, are you sirius? I'd have died and gone to heaven if I could have played it!
Definitely one of the best nights of my life!!
Lyssa
Post a Comment