AAHHH!!! HALEY!!! I cannot stop thinking about this movie and I might pee my pants with excitement!!! 5 days...Lyssa
I just died with magical happiness.And I think I like her boy hair...
"I am so there it's insane." that's from She's the Man.These pictures are so epic, they make me want to scream.If I wasn't so tired. :)The picture of Emma makes her look kinda Halle Berry-ish. But others aren't as flattering. I'm not a huge fan of super-short hair.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AAHHH!!! HALEY!!! I cannot stop thinking about this movie and I might pee my pants with excitement!!! 5 days...
Lyssa
I just died with magical happiness.
And I think I like her boy hair...
"I am so there it's insane." that's from She's the Man.
These pictures are so epic, they make me want to scream.
If I wasn't so tired. :)
The picture of Emma makes her look kinda Halle Berry-ish. But others aren't as flattering. I'm not a huge fan of super-short hair.
Post a Comment