Thursday, December 9, 2010

Speaking of movies...

Have you seen this one??
 I'm in love with it right now.
I've already seen it twice and could see it a thousand more times.
Disney did it again.
Tangled is a classic fairytale that leaves you with that giddy feeling inside after. Makes you laugh, makes you cry.
And the characters are awesome.

If i'd have known all the things you can do with 50 feet of hair, i've have never cut mine. And she still keeps it looking shiny...
I want that hair.
 The animation was beautiful as was the music.
And i want a Pascal.
 And my last wish, 
I want to marry Flynn Rider.
 THE END.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I wanna see it soooo bad!!! Ugh. But I'm going to have to wait till after the baby is born cuz of the whole dang bedrest thing.

P.S. Did you know that I started writing a retelling of Rapunzel several years ago because I was so bummed out that Disney had fallen off the fairytale wagon? Yeah, I was going to rewrite Rapunzel and then GIVE it to Disney saying "HERE! Here's a fairytale! Knock yourself out!"
And get this: Rapunzel had blond hair and green eyes and the prince had brown hair, brown eyes. Kid you not.

I never sent it in to Disney, but look what happened anyway! Yep. My idea.

Anonymous said...

Dude it's the greatest for shizzle. And we need to hang out.

Lyss

Karli said...

still have yet to see it......lame, since I played her in Into the Woods. Hopefully I'll get around to it when it comes to the campus theatre. and you should change the link on the side to my blog instead of my family's...just sayin :)

Unknown said...

HAley did you already buy it when it cam out on tangled tuesday? Becuase I have it and we should have a tangled party :)