Monday, November 1, 2010

november.




 happy november!!
I am overjoyed.
Really, i am.
I absolutely luh-huv this time of year and all that it entails.
And with it being november, a month of thanks i decided to do at least a post a week of things that i am grateful for that day.
It makes me happy, and i hope it does the same for you:)
 {my brother}
He is my favorite brother.
Well he's my ONLY brother, but still he's my favorite.
He makes me laugh all the time.
And we like all the same things.
How cool is that?
He is definatley more popular than me, and he's only 13.
What the heck?

{ Jake and Sis. Washburn}
If it wasn't for them, i would have never gotten this cool bowl: 
 What is so cool about this bowl you might say?
Well, they let me go to Empty Bowls with them, 
a charity fundraiser where you pick one out of thousands of 
handmade bowls, pay to fill it with soup and the money goes to help homeless people in the valley.
Such a cool experience.
Such an awesome bowl.
The Washburn's also let us have parties at their house without warning.
We also are well fed whilst visiting the Washburn's
AND they have a secret room under their floor.
Yeah.

{Pictures}
I'm a little bit obsessed with pictures.
Here is my latest photo display in my closet.
I'm in love.

{Halloween/Fall Decor}
I love all the leaves, lights, scarecrows, witches, cats, owls, apples, bats, ghosts and candy corns.
Speaking of candy corns, i made some.
I want to eat them. 

{Pumpkins}
Now lets not forget my favorite part of fall.
Plumpkins.
Mmmm.....I love driving down the street and seeing them scattered on porches or lining sidewalks. 
And pumpkin spice cake?
Yes please. 


{Costumes}
It's no secret that i'm dressing up's biggest fan.
The other day i discovered wigs and fake blood.
Good times. 


{Yodipity}
I can't imagine my life with out you.
You get me through good times and bad.
I get to color pictures when i go eat you.
It's like therapy.
thank  you. 
{Subway}
I basically live off of subway.
There are like 12 on my way home from school.
I ALWAYS am in the mood for it.
It has blessed my life significantly.


What are you thankful for?:)
 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shoot, there's too much to list! Grateful for lots of things.
Gospel.
Husband.
Baby.
Family.
Friends.
Laughter.
Weekends.
Chocolate.
Passing my glucose test.
Root Beer floats.
Lotsa stuff.