Twas a good weekend.
I should of had my camera but instead I have these grainy, red eyed, blurry photos. But photos nonetheless.
Friday night was spent cutting Jake's hair off and watching Little Rascals. Good movie:)
We soon found ourselves at Wal-mart, picking up contact solution, balloons, and something for Jake's car that i can't think of right now....
Oh and some orange-ish red hair dye for Jake to be Ronald Weasley.
While browsing I saw some Pants on The Ground.....
...And played in the Halloween clearance section.
We finished off the night eating Cheeseburgers at McDonalds, where Jake ordered a Happy Meal and shamelessly went back up to the worker to ask why he didn't get a toy.
We finished off the night eating Cheeseburgers at McDonalds, where Jake ordered a Happy Meal and shamelessly went back up to the worker to ask why he didn't get a toy.
Don't worry, he got his toy.
We watched Big Bang Theory at Ryan's and helped him prepare for singing time. Yes, he's the primary chorister.
Saturday was spent working, and getting stuff done.
Awesome.
Then that night, my favorite ward event,the annual Chili Cookoff.
It is a joyous event filled with assortments of homemade chili, bread, desserts and all that goodness.
I had the most amazing white chicken chili.
Bah, I want it right now.
I also devoured my dessert which was some sort of fluffy pumpkin pie, which Ammon described it's flavor as butterscotch eggnog.
Seriously, it was to DIE for.
So since there was no place for us to sit, Steph, Ammon and I found ourselves at a table with four little girls.
They were adorable.
And creative.
They were smooshing and smashing chili all over their bread, so we asked them what the were making.
"A dinner sandwich"
AH, I should have know, a dinner sandwich.
Tasty
I had the most amazing white chicken chili.
Bah, I want it right now.
I also devoured my dessert which was some sort of fluffy pumpkin pie, which Ammon described it's flavor as butterscotch eggnog.
Seriously, it was to DIE for.
So since there was no place for us to sit, Steph, Ammon and I found ourselves at a table with four little girls.
They were adorable.
And creative.
They were smooshing and smashing chili all over their bread, so we asked them what the were making.
"A dinner sandwich"
AH, I should have know, a dinner sandwich.
Tasty
And yes, those are birthday candles atop the dinner sandwich.
We then went on a shopping adventure to Tempe Marketplace.
We found some gooooood stuff.
And also some weird stuff.
Like this hat at AE that looks like a horse with dredlocks.
Yeah.....who wants that.
Ammon is currently celebrating no shave November.
Which reminds me of a picture Mallory drew in English the other day....
.
.
.
.
.
.
She predicted well.
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment