Saturday, October 2, 2010

newport.

I kinda of this obsession for the beach.


 I love the salty air smell and the sounds of the waves crashing.

I love the feeling of sand between my toes and the cold water making my legs tingle till they turn numb.

Of course, it's an ideal place for jumping pictures... 

...and not so jumping pictures.

I love watching the waves build up, and squealing as they crash down, soaking you completely.
I especially like it when Caleb squeals like a girl.

I love that i have a mom that is cool enough to want to hang out with a bunch of crazy teenagers in california for a weekend.
We had quite the party visiting her and Jenny's hotel room every night. One night, we all fell asleep on the floor after talking till 3 in the morning.

I luh-huv seafood.
Especially Rockin' Baja Lobster's seafood and all their pictures of drunk parrots.

I love when Ammon looks like a member of Davy Jones' crew.

I love Karla.
I love her even more when she sings the Double Rainbow song.
ALL.DAY.
  
 I love giant swirl cones.

I love beach shops and going barefoot.

I love watching everyone scrounge for quarters to fill up the parking meter.



I love riding beach cruisers up and down the beach.
Walking is for losers.
.
.
.
Newport beach.
Awesome Disneyland follow-up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How can you not love the beach? Wish I was there right about now.

Molli loves Tyler said...

Um, I'm gonna have to TOTALLY second the motion that riding beach cruisers up and down the beach is the only way to go. It's possibly one of my favorite things to do... ever.
P.S. I love you and I'm glad we got to hang this weekend. We need to do that more often...