You know those trips where you look back and you're like WOW. That was awesome. How in the world did that go so perfect.
Well this was one of those trips.
Yes. I gotta to go to California with some of my best friends
as a last hurrah with sir Caleb McKay before he goes and serves the people of Columbia for 2 years.
He leaves in 7 days.
Woah.
ANYWHO.
Let me just share with you some Disneyland happiness.
Um, first of all. Talk about perfect weather. It never got higher then 80, which was pure bliss compared to this devil heat.
Crowds? What Crowds?
Honestly, i hardly noticed the people there.
I mean it's Disneyland so of course there was people, but
basically we owned the park.
We were rather enthused about our free shower caps from the hotel
Can you tell?
She is a waitress. Do not keees her.
Name that movie.
Favorite ride:)
Oh and we waited srsly 3 minutes in line.
Disneyland just wouldn't be Disneyland without a churro stop.
( or several)
Can I just say that Soarin' over California makes me squeal everytime without fail?
I love it.
Karla, Ammon, and I laughed so hard with happiness
our stomches burned.
We love it:)
Space Mountain.
Again, 5 minute wait.
Caleb meowing the whole time?
I died.
Our plans got delayed a bit, due to a certain individual.
*cough*Caleb*cough*
He HAD to watch the Jedi show.
I swear he practically wet himself he was so happy.
But Disneyland is for the young at heart.
I promise we didn't plan to match.
It just happened.
We're that cool:)
Karla and i mentally preparing ourselves to save Indy for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.
Again, only a five minute wait.
Pictures from Screamin' to come.
Their on Hiedi's camera.
But for now, bask in Ammon's roller coaster hair.
We had thirty minutes till the park closed so we decided to hop aboard Splash Moutain and continued to ride it over...and over....and over.
Sooooooooooooo soaked.
Soooooo cold.
I do love Disneyland:)
More trip pcitures to come.















1 comment:
Wow i can't even begin to describe how utterly jealous, yet happy for you I am!!!
SOOO glad you had such a blast! Looks like September is THE time to go to Disneyland.
Talk about the ultimate great time. Can't wait till I can take my little Ladybug!
Post a Comment