Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday.

So last week I was a mother to four kids for a whole week.
And to my suprise, i survived.
But i know this.
I hope all my children don't come at once.
Anyways....these children went to bed very early so people would come over to keep me company at night.
One night Natalie, Alex, and Ammon stopped by.
Pretty soon we found ourselves coloring.
So i'm just, you know drawing some cartoon penguins, pretty impressed with myself and i look over at ammon's paper and see THIS:
Drawn with crayons in like 5 seconds.
I hate talented people....
Meet Phil the Unicorn with a rainbow on his head.
I'll stick to penguins thankyouverymuch....
.
.
.

I need motivation to blog.
But that includes readers.
SO if you read this blog say AYE.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.



7 comments:

Amy said...

AYE!

Holy crap, that picture is amazing. And Haley, don't hate talented people. You're one of them. I hate for you to hate yourself. Such a very unfun thing to do.

Katy said...

Aye matey!

Megan T. said...

I read you!

Anonymous said...

aye!! :) you don't actually know me, but i found you through karli west, and i think you are pretty much the bomb diggity. haha. but for reals. you're super fun and cute. so keep up the bloggin :) -lauren

Anonymous said...

AYE!! P.S. I love you

Lyssa

{this is us} said...

AYEAYEAYE!!!

Molli loves Tyler said...

AYE Captain Haley! (Keep in mind that that was said in a pirate voice, which gives it more meaning I think...)